Thursday, January 19, 2017

My favorites for the craft room...

Yes, I will be making a video next month of my craft room.  I've been obsessed with perfection, which is ridiculous.  I finally convinced myself of this after realizing that I will have to reorganize my craft room AGAIN since I received a new Silhouette Cameo 3 for Christmas.  What an absolutely horribly chore, right?  I want to set up a serious cutting station with my original Silhouette Cameo, my new Silhouette Cameo 3 and the Cricut Explore Air that's been sitting in the box waiting for me to learn it.  When I assessed the task, something FINALLY clicked in my head.  I realized that my craft room is fluid, constantly evolving...mostly because I keep buying stuff.


So, I decided to compile a list in this post of some of my favorite large craft room organizing supplies.  I use all of these items in my craft room.  So, let's begin:


A classic.  You can find them at Michael's.  Use a coupon or wait for them to be half off.  I have several of these for things like glue storage, punch storage, and scrap paper storage.


I have a whole wall of these Kallax storage units from Ikea... for gobs and gobs of my large ribbon...yes just the large ribbon.  I have a ribbon problem, y'all.  I also store wood die cuts, glitter, and spray paint in this unit. I store vinyl in a Kallax unit that's half the size of the one in the picture above.


This is the cube from Ikea I use in my Kallax Units.


I have quite a few of these hanging on my wall to store my small ribbon spools.  I told you I have a ribbon problem. 


I've had this Ikea desk for years.  You can adjust the height and angle.  I use this desk for my computer and printer at the moment.


I have a couple of these bar stools, also from Ikea.  One of the cool things about these barstools is that you can buy replacement covers if they get dirty. 


Another Ikea product.  I have a two of these Alex Drawer Units.  I store embellishments, glue guns, paint and specialty vinyl and heat transfer vinyl in them.

So this is just a sampling of the things I use to organize my craft room.  I will continue to share my favorite products with you from time to time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here!