Well, I am behind on it seems like everything since we went to Disney this month. I finally got my staircase decorated for Halloween. Supplies used:
- Cheap Christmas garland
- Christmas lights
- twist ties to secure garland
- black and orange striped deco mesh from The Market at Quail Springs, OKC
- orange deco mesh ribbon from Hobby Lobby
- RAZ candy corn garlands and picks from Decorator's Warehouse in Arlington, TX and The Market at Quail Springs
- ribbon and floral wire, Hobby Lobby
- Halloween lollipop ornaments form Pier 1 last year
Check out the video:
Now here are some pics:
Thanks for stopping by!
Take time to "Prettify Your Life"!!!