Heavy Chipboard (I bought mine here. (Oh look it's on sale!)
ATG 714 Gun...by far the best tape dispenser in my opinion...I bought mine here. Or you can find the pink ones at Michael's.
Heavy duty scissors (I used my Kitchen-Aid scissors)
Heavy duty stem wire (Michael's)
Hot glue gun and glue
Computer with internet
Paper (Hobby Lobby)
1. I found a replica Land Run flyer by googling "Oklahoma Land Run flyer" on the computer. I bought some distressed looking scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby and printed several flyers off the internet onto this paper.
2. Apply tape to the back of the flyer using your ATG 714 Gun.
3. Adhere the flyer to the heavy duty chipboard. I like to line up two sides to the edges of the chipboard so that I only have to cut the other two sides.
4. Cut the remaining sides out with heavy duty scissors. This is THICK chipboard.
6. Flip over the chipboard backed flyer. Lay a stem wire across the board and generously apply hot glue to the middle of the wire, making sure to adequately coat and cover both sides of the wire.
7. And, finally wire it into your garland or wreath. Ta Da! Easy!
Hope this inspires you to try something new!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Take time to "Prettify Your Life"!