1. The Cricut Expression. I wouldn't call myself a scrapbooker. I would say I am a crafter. I use this fabulous machine for so many fun things. My latest addiciton...cutting vinyl, regular and iron-on. This tool can really expand your possibilites.
2. Cricut Cartridges. The possibilities are endless with all the cartridges that go with the Cricut. You can find them on ebay, cricut.com, cricutmachine.com, memorymiser.com...just to name a few. I don't recommend paying full price if you don't have to. There are deals out there Peeps!
3. Scissors...utility, paper crafting, and fabric. A good pair(s) of scissors is essential!
I use Kitchen-Aid Utility Scissors.
For paper crafting, I use eithe Cutter Bee or Creative Memories Scissors.
For fabric or ribbon cutting, I use Fiskars fabric scissors.
5. A glue gun. One that can adujust to either hot or cool temps, and the corresponding all purpose glue sticks.
5. Wire Cutters
6. An Exacto Knife
7. Cricut Spatula, invaluable at getting paper or vinyl off your Cricut mat.
8. ATG 714 Gun or Pink ATG Gun from Michael's. Fantastic tape runner!!! I got my ATG 714 gun and extra tape rolls at www.framingsupplies.com.
9. Crop-A-Dile Big Bite II--can be purchased at any craft store. Great industrial hole punch.
10. VINYL! I love vinyl. I get most of mine from www.signwarehouse.com. For the Cricut get the Oracle 631 15" x10 yards...sooooo much more economical than vinyl from a craft store. I have also bought iron-on vinyl from www.expressionsvinyl.com.
11. Transfer Tape. If you buy vinyl, you really need transfer tape! Check out my video Episode 8: Using Vinyl to Create Fourth of July Decor (Part 2) to see how to use transfer tape. It can also be bought at www.signwarehouse.com.
12. Xyron Create-A-Sticker Maker. You can put any small embellishment through the machine, and it instantly makes it a sticker! Any craft store or even Wal-Mart and Target should have this.
13. Stickles! Fabulous glitter glue in an array of colors. Craft stores carry them, though if you are looking for many more colors, try www.craftstofavor.com.
14. The Cuttlebug. Great embosser for papercrafting. Can be found at any craft store.
15. And of course all my wreath-making supplies which you can see in detail in Episode 51: Deco Mesh Supplies 101.