I am SUPER DUPER excited to announce the very first ever PYL wreath-making contest!!! The theme for this contest is Sugarplums & Snowmen which means your wreath decor can be anything holiday or winter related.
1. Your submitted entry must use ONLY ONE deco mesh wreath. (any width deco mesh and any size wreath, as long as it is on only one form or work wreath)
2. One entry per person.
3. Deadline for submission is Wednesday, November 9.
4. Email photo submissions to me, Angela, at email@example.com. (Please don't post entries on my FB Group. I want the submissions to be an exciting blog reveal.)
5. Photo submissions will be posted on my blog Thursday, November 10.
6. The public will vote on entries via a web poll on my blog. (Poll results kept secret.)
7. The winner will be announced on Thursday, November 17.
The lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Trendy Tree (www.trendytree.com) from the awesome owner of Trendy Tree, Jeannie Pence, and myself AND a $50 gift certificate to Hobby Lobby or Michael's (winner's choice).
Good luck! I can't WAIT to see what y'all come up with!!!